Friday, April 11, 2014

A Mad Girls Life


 A Mad Girl’s Life

There were three best friends that did everything together. They grew up together, went to the same schools, shared the same teachers and even shared the same boyfriend at one point of time. Kara, Amber and Tori were the girl’s names. One day they came across Bill. He had good looks and was a bad boy which melted all three of their hearts at the same time. Since they all had the hots for him they formed a pack and promised each other they wouldn’t go for him because it wouldn’t be fair. Each of them broke their promises but none of them knew anything about the others relationship until Tori went missing and left behind the most detailed diary any of them ever read. Tori had left behind so many clues for her friends now turned enemies to try and come find her so that she could apologize to them. Although her friends were upset that she broke the pack, unaware that she know they did the same they decided to go find their best friend and reveal their secrets to her. They opened the diary and dove right in. Surprisingly every entry was dated and even had titles for them.

The Very First Day                                                                             June 3rd, 2013

It was the last day of school and me and my girlfriends were getting ready to start our summer off right. We’d planned to go to the beach everyday if we could and hit on all the hot guys. All of us are virgins and we wanted to find three cute guys that are all friends as well to break our virginities and become our boyfriends. That was our main goal before the summer was over and we started school back it being our senior year in high school. My whole mind changed once we all saw Bill. He was tall, blonde and looked like he had a lot going on. We all had heels over head for him which is why we made a pack and sworn none of us would try to get with him. The type of friends I have, I couldn’t trust for anything no matter how long we’ve been friends. I know eventually there will be a moment where one of us would get our hands on him so I’ve decided that one to be me!

Day Dreaming                                                                                                 June 5th, 2013

I couldn’t stop thinking about him. He’s been running through my mind since the first time I saw him. I wanted so desperately to tell him how I felt but I couldn’t let the girls find out, they’d never forgive me. I’ve been thinking about a plan to get with Bill, I plan to make him have some type of trust in me and put him in the palm of my hands.

I Got Him                                                                                                       June 10th, 2013

I finally got my chance. It’s so surreal I don’t even know if I can take it, I didn’t think it would have been so easy. I decided to send him a cheesy little message on Facebook and he replied the next day telling me how he felt the same way and wanted us to talk. I was so happy I couldn’t bare it but I had to hide my excitement from the girls who seemed to be hiding something themselves. Probably was nothing, I was just too happy to even be concerned about that. Myself and Bill decided that we’d keep our seeing each other a secret until we really got serious. We decided to set a date a few days from now and see a movie and hang out to get to know each other. I can’t wait for that day.

A lot Of Dates                                                                                                            June 20th, 2013

Me and Bill have been on about six dates since the first time we’ve met. They’ve all been amazing and I’ll remember every last one well ever go on. He’s the nicest, sweetest guy I’ve ever met. We hadn’t had sex yet because he says he wants to take things slow with me. I’ve agreed but I am so ready for us to do it and not be a virgin anymore. His eighteenth birthday is tomorrow so hopefully he’s planning to have me then. Since I’m so sure that we will do it I want to go out and buy some nice laundry maybe from Victoria’s secret. It’ll have to be green since that’s his favorite color. It’s so crazy that all of this is happening so fast but I haven’t a lot of time left before I go back to school and I want to start my senior year off right. And speaking of not enough time left, it’s crazy me and my best friends haven’t even hung out since the last day of school. Every time I’m free from Bill they’re out doing something already. It really sucks because I miss them and I and Bill are getting serious and I’m almost ready to tell them.

The Best Day Ever                                                                                          June 21st, 2013

Today was so wonderful and meaningful to me, words can’t even describe the feeling I feel for Bill. We met at his house and I had already planned I wanted to do something special for his birthday the day before. I lit candles all around his room and made him a nice dinner. We ate our food, talked and laughed about everything and then he took my body in all the ways I imagined him to. I’ve never felt how I felt after tonight, it was amazing. Unfortunately Bill had to end the night early because his family had something else planned which I thought was odd since it was so late but that didn’t matter. After tonight I might be falling in love with Bill and I’m ready to share that with everyone.

It’s Not the Same                                                                                            June 24th, 2013

Ever since the night me and Bill did it he’s been acting really weird. I told him I was falling in love with him but didn’t say it back. He told me he didn’t feel the same way yet, not even after he took my virginity. I was disappointed he felt that way but it was my job to change that. I decided to hold off on telling the girls just yet after that conversation. I told him I was going to make him fall in love with me.

No Change                                                                                                      June 30th, 2013

Still since the day we had sex and had that conversation everything is still really strange between me him. All we is have sex and gets up and leave. And when he is here he’s always on his phone and somewhat hiding it from me. I’ve been doing all I could to be a good girlfriend I just want us to work. I know something is going on with him that he is not telling me and I will get to the bottom of it.

I can’t believe it                                                                                                          May 2nd, 2013

I can’t even explain the hurt I have in my heart right now. Bill has did the ultimate betrayal of all. He actually had the nerve to tell me that he’s been seeing not only Kara but Amber as well. My whole entire heart dropped and I was speechless. He said he couldn’t go on lying anymore, that his heart couldn’t take it. He told me he loved all three of us enough to end his madness and move on. How could somebody ever do something like that? I was astonished. After today I don’t anything will ever be the same.

Goodbye                                                                                                                     May 5th, 2013

Just when I thought things couldn’t get any worse. Bill goes to tell me that not only have he been screwing my friends, but screwing them unprotected. We’ve never used condoms since the very first time we had sex. I didn’t think nothing of it because we were together and I thought it was just me and him but evidently I was wrong. Bill has HIV and he has known that he had it from the very beginning. He went on to explain that he saw how vulnerable and desperate me and my friends were and told himself he’d screw us all over just because he knew he could. I couldn’t believe the words he was telling me. I wanted to drop dead right then and there but then again something else came to my mind. I was going to kill this guy that did this to me and my friends even though we all betrayed each other in a way this is not okay to happen to anybody. But I’m leaving this journal for you, Kara and Amber to find so you can know the truth. We may all be HIV positive but Bill is going to die today.

5 comments:

  1. Honestly, I've only read the last little bit, but I'm really looking forward to reading it all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read it all. Latasha, that's pretty creepy. You use the diary form well, and yes, indeedy, she is one crazy girl by the end. There are some spelling errors, and some of them I can overlook because it is, after all, a diary of a young girl. But there's one I'd really like you to correct: 'pack" should be "pact." Otherwise, nice job!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! It soooo awesome! The ending is nice. I can expect that three friedns will betray each other because of the boy however, to get HIV is kind of creepy and amazing ending that I 've never expected. Also, I like your organization of the story. It looks like a real diary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great story. very realistic and nicely organized. The story had great flow to it. Interesting view on three friends saying they have each others backs but go against their own words, kind of like who can you trust. Great ending tied up the piece perfectly, but I must admit too getting HIV is a scary thought, but it added to the suspense of it all

    ReplyDelete