I really enjoyed your storyboards and drawings they look great and made for a very entertaining read! I think thought that the first storyboard was a little hard to read granted it is hard to get clear pictures, but it was just hard to make out some words. I liked how it seemed as a twist between "The Company of the Wolves" and "Don Quixote" because they intertwined and worked really well together. I was also kind of wondering what happened to Don Quixote in the ending of your story and I think it would also help wrap it up if you even added just one box to describe what happened to him. Overall I think it was a great read and your pictures were well illustrated! Good Job!
So . . . . you succeeded! I look It's looking good!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea using storyboards rather than a written story. Definitely made for an entertaining read!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your storyboards and drawings they look great and made for a very entertaining read! I think thought that the first storyboard was a little hard to read granted it is hard to get clear pictures, but it was just hard to make out some words. I liked how it seemed as a twist between "The Company of the Wolves" and "Don Quixote" because they intertwined and worked really well together. I was also kind of wondering what happened to Don Quixote in the ending of your story and I think it would also help wrap it up if you even added just one box to describe what happened to him. Overall I think it was a great read and your pictures were well illustrated! Good Job!
ReplyDeleteVery creative and entertaining, good job! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, I hadn't even thought to have an ending for Don Quixote, I will have to revise my ending to include him as well!
ReplyDelete